International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Allied Health Professionals
Join a group of hundreds of other professionals who share your goals and passions of raising the standards of care for patients with diseases affecting the liver, pancreas and biliary system. The IHPBA is an organisation where you can exchange your ideas, concerns and enthusiasm with other professionals who have your interests in common. The IHPBA has annual meetings, educational sessions and courses to increase your awareness of what is happening in our field.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership of a professional and global network
- Interaction with other HPB specialists and leaders
- Networking and career opportunities
- Annual subscription to the official journal of the Society, HPB, as well as online access to the electronic version
- Discount on registration fees at the IHPBA World Congress
- IHPBA electronic newsletters to keep you up to date
- Opportunity to interface with HPB leaders from around the world
- Access to the online membership directory
- Access to technical and training guidelines
- Certificate of Membership
Click on the link below to access our on-line application if you are a nurse, PA, NP, OR, radiologist, anaesthesia technician or other practitioner actively involved and interested in any of the hepatic, pancreatic or biliary fields.
Annual dues for Allied Health Membership are $70. Dues payment will be required at time of online application.