International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Americas Regional Association
The American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (AHPBA) will serve as the Americas Chapter of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA). The IHPBA was formally inaugurated at its first General Assembly in Boston, Massachusetts. The AHPBA was inaugurated on November 12, 1994 in Chicago, Illinois.
- To assist with the understanding of the causes and treatment of disorders of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tree.
- To encourage interchange of clinical and scientific knowledge among surgeons, hepatologist, gastroenterologists and member of related disciplines.
- To foster friendship among clinicians and scientists in the hepatic, pancreatic and biliary disciplines.
- To strive towards the highest ethical standards.
- To foster education and career development
Officers and Executive Council Members At Large
Please refer to https://www.ahpba.org/about/executive-council.phtml
AHPBA Executive Secretariat
Marjorie Malia/Jill Willhite
2625 West 51st Terrace
Westwood, KS 66205
Telephone: +1 913-402-7102
Fax: +1 913-273-1140
Chapter development in the AHPBA region to 2016