International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
IHPBA Kenneth Warren Fellowship
The President and Council of the IHPBA are honoured to announce the Kenneth W. Warren Fellowship, made possible by a generous donation to the IHPBA by Dr. Kenneth W. Warren.
The fellowship provides USD 25,000 to be used to support the recipient's own salary in conducting clinical or laboratory research over 12 months in a host department and country outside the applicant's own department and country. The fellowship may commence at any time after the award but no later than six months after it has been awarded.
Further information about the IHPBA Kenneth Warren Fellowship
- Tribute: Read our tribute to Dr Warren
- History: The history of the IHPBA Kenneth Warren Foundation
- Past Recipients: More information about past IHPBA Kenneth Warren Fellows
- Charitable Donations: How to donate
- Donor Wall We are proud to recognise our donors
For further information about the IHPBA Kenneth Warren Fellowship please contact:
IHPBA Executive Director
Telephone: +44 141 530 1687
Office hours are from 09.00 to 17.00 GMT/BST, Monday to Friday, and communication is possible in English.
The Warren Fellowship recipients of 2019-2020
Dr Marta Sandini
Click here for our news coverage of Dr Sandini's appointment